Stranice

субота, 28. јул 2018.

He discovered that the woman was cheating, and she sent her wish list to her lover: Number 2 will make YOU WANT TO EYE!


One husband wrote a letter to his wife's lover.


A message about the type my wife is cheating on. You know who you are. To know what I'm doing. No, I'm not angry, just ask you for a few facts:

1. Please stop letting you put a raised board on the toilet bowl because I'm always guilty of it.


2. Maybe you give me a chance to go fishing, but stop drinking my beer. It's okay to drink a few when you're visiting, but leave me something because I have to be with her a lot longer.

3. If you still have the last time, leave some money on the table or do it.


4. I would ask you to put a new toilet paper when you use it. For some strange reason, my son thinks he does not have to be cleansed if there is no toilet paper. Keep it under the sink, but you can freely suggest a better place.

5. When you finish that, clear something that can be cast. A basket of clothes on the right side of the bed is mine and the clothes are clean even though the woman does not wash. Last Sunday I went out in a hurry with a stylus on my shirt.

6. Do not tell my kids that you are an uncle. They may be young but not retarded.

7. Cease to boost your heating, I'm the one who pays the bills.


   8. Stop eating your food. Last week you baked the cakes my mother sent for my birthday. My wife has not cooked anything so good for years.

9. Try to shift the weight to the other side when you are in my chair because you make the recess that pulls me to the right.
At the very end, I want to thank you for taking a lunch for the loving day of the Day. She was not as angry as usual and just ordered one meal.

  

From that amount of money I may take the kids to the biosphere. I hope you can help me with all the things I've listed.

If you do it for me, I'll tell you when I will not be here and how long so you will not have to worry and hurry.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар